Last revised: March 31, 2017
The following are the terms and conditions of Tri-State Speedway and Tri-StateSpeedway.com or other websites of Tri-State Speedway.
1. Features, specifications, and prices of products described or depicted on the Web site are subject to change at any time without notice.
2. The Web site refers to products and services that are generally available for purchase in the 48 continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii but may not be available in your particular country or locality. The reference to any such products or services in this Web site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time.
3. The Web site design, and all text, graphics, the selection and arrangement of text and graphics, all software, and all materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from the Web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Tri-State Speedway and are protected by copyright and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Web site.
4. Any other Trademarks used in the Web site are trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Web site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the Web site without the written permission of Tri-State Speedway or such third party owner. Any unauthorized use of the Web site, materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from the Web site, or any Trademarks displayed on the Web site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations and civil and criminal statutes.
5. Creating or maintaining a hyperlink from another Web site to any page on this Web site other than the home page without Tri-State Speedway’s permission is prohibited. Running or displaying the Web site or any material displayed on or that can be downloaded from the Web site in frames on another Web site without Tri-State Speedway’s permission is prohibited.
6. Your use of the Web site is at your risk. Tri-State Speedway does not make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy and Tri-State Speedway specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Web site. Neither Tri-State Speedway nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Web site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the Web site. Without limiting the foregoing, the Web site and material displayed on or that can be downloaded from the Web site is provided to you “AS IS”, AND Tri-State SPEEDWAY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. The foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
7. Tri-State Speedway assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing the Web site or your downloading of any materials, from the Web site.
8. The Web site may contain hyperlinks to Web sites that are not maintained by Tri-State Speedway. Tri-State Speedway is not responsible for the content of such Web sites, and Tri-State Speedway does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, legality, or otherwise of such Web sites or that such Web sites will not change without our knowledge. Inclusion of a hyperlink on the Web site is not and does not imply Tri-State Speedway's endorsement of such linked Web site. The user specifically acknowledges that Tri-State Speedway is not responsible and shall not be liable for any defamatory, offensive, infringing or illegal materials contained in any such linked Web site.
9. Any communication or material you transmit or post to the Web site by email or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, or suggestions, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Tri-State Speedway and its affiliates for any purpose, including without limitation, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Tri-State Speedway is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication or material that you send to the Web site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
10. Although Tri-State Speedway may, from time to time, monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions and bulletin boards on the Web site, Tri-State Speedway is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the contents of any such communications nor for any error, defamation, libel, obscenity, profanity, or inaccuracy contained in any such communication. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that Tri-State Speedway may have at law or in equity, if Tri-State Speedway reasonably determines that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, Tri-State Speedway may take any action it reasonably deems necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal from the Web site of the related materials. Tri-State Speedway will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Tri-State Speedway to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
11. Tri-State Speedway may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Since your are bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should therefore periodically visit this page, by clicking hyperlink at the bottom of the pages of the Web site to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
12. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and Tri-State Speedway to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Oklahoma, USA, without giving effect to its rules relating to conflicts of laws.
13. Tri-State Speedway attempts to ensure that information on this Web site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of any information on the Web site.
14. Certain trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of Tri-State Speedway. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners.