The details for the $10,000 September to Remember at Tri-State Speedway have now been released. This event will take place over four weeks in September (9th, 15th, 23rd and 30th). Drivers will accumulate special points over the four weeks that will be used to determine champions of the event. Drivers will still earn USRA national points like normal. There will be no track points awarded in September. The special points will only be used for this event. Weekly and championship pay is guaranteed, regardless of car count.
Points will be awarded for the following:
- Finishing Points – Points will be awarded based on car count in each class each night. Example: 15 cars, winner will receive 15 points. 2nd place will receive 14 points. 3rd place will receive 13 points…etc.
- Lead Lap Points – Lead the most laps without winning to receive 3 points.
- Hard Charger Points – Driver that passes the most cars from his starting position, but does not win, will receive 5 points. In the event of more than one car per class passing the same number of cars, the driver with the lowest pill draw will receive the Hard Charger Points.
- Registration Points – Register by 6 PM, the Friday before each race, to receive 1 point. A no-show registration will receive a penalty deduction of 2 points. This will help us advertise anticipated car count to fans and drivers. See below on how to register each week.
Rules, Restrictions and MORE:
- Winner of the race will not receive Hard Charger or Lead Lap Points.
- If you receive Lead Lap points you do not qualify for Hard Charger Points.
- You may receive Registration points by using Instant Messenger on Facebook to the Tri-State Speedway page or by texting the track phone at 918-575-1369. You will need to provide your name and car number when registering. Please keep in mind, if you fail to show after registering you will be penalized 2 points. For deadline purposes, the time stamp on the Messenger notice or the text message will be used to determine registration time. Only the driver may register himself. Registrations from anyone else will be discarded.
- We will do a Hard Luck Drawing for drivers that didn’t receive any point money on September 30th. Example: If you had 30 accumulated points but didn’t win any point money, your name will be in the drawing 30 times. We are working on cash and or prizes for these drawings.
- All Tri-State Speedway rules and regulations will apply. A DQ or black flag during the race or at tech will result in a loss of points earned for the night.
- You must start the A Feature to earn points for the night.
- There is a one-time entry fee to participate in the championship. For the USRA Modifieds and Super Stocks it is only $100. FOr the USRA B-Mods and Factory Stocks it is just $50. You are not required to enter the championship, but will still fall under the event weekly pay schedule below.
Weekly pay will be as follows:
- Factory Stock: 1 - $400, 2 - $200, - 3 - $150, 4 - $100, 5 - $75, 6-10 - $50, 11-20 - $30
- USRA B-Mod: 1 - $500, 2 - $250, 3 - $200, 4 - $150, 5 - $100, 6-10 - $50, 11-20 - $30
- Super Stock: 1 - $600, 2 - $300, 3 - $250, 4 - $200, 5 - 100, 6-10 - $50, 11-20 - $30
- USRA Modified: 1 - $700, 2 - $400, 3 - $300, 4 - $250, 5 - $200, 4-10 - $100, 11-20 - $30
Every driver who starts the A Feature will receive at least their pit pass back and will earn points toward the $10,000 event payout.
The championship pay will be as follows:
- Factory Stock: 1 - $750, 2 - $300, 3 - $200, 4 - $150, 5 - $100 • Win all four weeks and pick up an additional $500!
- USRA B-Mod: 1 - $1,500, 2 - $400, 3 - $300, 4 - $200, 5 - $150 • Win all four weeks and pick up an additional $500!
- Super Stock: 1 - $1,500, 2 - $400, 3 - $300, 4 - $200, 5 - $150
- USRA Modified: 1 - $2,000, 2 - $500, 3 - $400, 4 - $300, 5 - $200
This championship pay is for this four week event only and is not part of your season track championship pay or awards.
Event point standings will be posted as soon as possible after each weekend of racing.
This event will be a fun and different take on regular weekly racing and will give the drivers and fans a unique event for the month of September. Remember, regular weekly national points for USRA will still be awarded as normal.
We will see YOU starting this Saturday night, September 23rd for Week 3 of the September to Remember at Tri-State Speedway!