This Saturday night at the legendary high banks in Pocola, Oklahoma, Shamrock Bolt & Screw will present another night of high-octane, edge-of-you-seat racing excitement.
All five regular classes, Factory Stocks, Super Stocks, Front Wheel Drives, Economy Modifieds, and the USRA Modifieds will hit the clay for another night of point racing. After dark, the skies will light up with the giant fireworks show set to a melodic tune of American music standards.
The start time, until further notice, will now be 7:30 PM to help with the hot summer time temperatures for not only the drivers, but for the fans, too.
Coming into this week's races your 2012 points chase looks like this:
* FACTORY STOCK: Pocola, Oklahoma's Kendall Hargrove (112) leads with a 112 point lead over Jerome Heinrich (4+4) from Huntsville, Arkansas.
* SUPER STOCK: Roy Roberts (116) from Alma, Arkansas leads Pocola, Oklahoma's Shawn Sweeten (5S) by just 32 points.
* FRONT WHEEL DRIVE: Van Buren, Arkansas' Kaelin Richesin (87) has a 95 point advantage over Sallisaw, Oklahoma driver Aaron Dyer (48.)
* ECONOMY MODIFIED: Lance Robins (33) from Dyer, Arkansas leads Fort Smith, Arkansas driver Dallas Bourland (48) by 136 points.
* USRA MODIFIED: Pocola, Oklahoma's Jeremy Vaughn (8) trails point leader George Martin (15) from Fort Smith, Arkansas by 178.
Don't forget a few of the upcoming events, including the second 100 lap Enduro race of the season in mid-July and the $5,000 to win Super Stock Showdown with cars expected from four or five states at the end of July.
Make sure you go like us on our Face Book page if you haven't done so already by clicking here! Almost 2,000 of your friends already have!