This race will be 100 laps or 2 hours or down to last car running. Whichever comes first.
This race is limited to the first 80 PAID entries.
PURSE: 1st- $2000, 2nd- $1250, 3rd- $1000, 4th- $500, 5th- $250, 6th- $150, 7th- $100
Drivers and riders must have a valid drivers license to race in this event.
Entry fee is $100 per car and pit passes are $25. Riders must purchase a pit pass. All riders must come with their driver to the registration table to sign release and pay their $10 rider fee.
To enter, mail your check or money order to:Tri-State Speedway PO Box 8315 Fort Smith, AR 72902
Each driver must provide their own scoring spotter.
Car & Body:
Absolutely NO race cars allowed in this event. That would include any car running in any division at any race track in the past and present. THIS RACE IS FOR STRICTLY STOCK CARS!
2012 Enduro Rules
- * Any 1960 or newer 2-door or 4-door car is eligible. NO vans, NO convertibles, NO four wheel drives, NO jeep type vehicles. The only trucks allowed are ½ ton or smaller 2-door pickup trucks. Cars may be rear or front wheel drive. 4, 6 or 8 cylinder engines are ok. Minimum stock wheelbase allowed is 102 inches for V-8,
88 inches for V-6 or 4 cylinder….NO TURBOS.
- * Roll cage optional but recommended. Gutting of factory interior panels only allowed for roll cage clearance.
Example: You may remove the inner door bracing if you are replacing it with door bars.
- * NO bracing in the bumper areas. However, bumpers should be chained or cabled as a safety item to help retain the bumper.
- * All doors must be welded, chained or bolted shut.
- * Windshield must be removed. MUST HAVE steel safety screen or bars on windshield opening. Side and rear window glass must be removed. All mirrors must be removed
- * Racing approved shoulder harness and lap belts are recommended. Racing seats allowed.
- * The rear seat shelf must be left in as a fire stop and any openings to the trunk area must be enclosed.
- * Complete bumper to bumper steel uni-body must be retained. No lightening permitted.
- * The stock steel unaltered floor pan, firewalls, trunk and wheel wells must be retained.
- * Cars must retain their strictly stock appearance, no cutting, chopping, channeling or shortening allowed. Hoods must be kept in place at all times.
- * Gas tanks must be original and in stock mounting position. Rupture of your gas tank and/or loss of gas require immediate BLACK flag.
- * Batteries may be relocated in a securely fastened covered plastic or rubber container.
- * All plastic grills must be removed or replaced with screen mesh. Headlights, taillights and their trim must be removed. All outer trim must be removed.
- * Mesh window nets are permitted, but must be removable.
- * Only ONE rider per car.
- * MANDATORY One fire extinguisher per vehicle. The fire extinguisher must be mounted securely to the floor board.
The doors (front doors on 4-door vehicles) will be used to paint the car number
-This will be your pill draw number and your starting position.
Minimum number size 18 inches tall that you must paint with bright contrasting color.
Bring your paint! If number is not clearly readable from scorers tower, your car may not be scored.
Suspension parts must remain absolutely stock for that make and model car. No spacers, lumber or chains, etc. may be used to alter stock suspension of that car.
Stock steel or original equipment aluminum wheels only.
DOT legal tires must pass thru a 9 inch hoop at the bulge. This will be enforced on all entries including pickup trucks. No Gumball tires. NO “DOT” stamped racing tires, NO truck tires, NO all terrain tires. NO mud tires, NO treated tires, NO grooving or siping allowed. You will be allowed to change flat tires.
This must be done ONLY in designated area in the infield.
NO additional weight may be added to the car.
The engines must be strictly stock for that model and make and in its original mounts. NO aftermarket external oil coolers. A/C and heat components may be removed. Smog equipment may be removed. This allows removal of catalytic converters. Air cleaner to oil pan must be all factory equipment! Original or stock replacement exhaust system. NO aftermarket headers. Mufflers required. NO straight pipes.
Stock transmission and rear end only. NO aftermarket external oil coolers.
Only one radiator can be used. Radiator must remain in original position, no coolant or gas
lines in the driver area of car. NO ANTI-FREEZE ALLOWED.
NO locked rears. Full face helmet required.
This will be determined by pill draw The number you draw will be your car number that will be painted on the front doors of your vehicle.
NO radios or push-to-talk devices may be used to communicate with driver. There is NO practice for this event.
ANY DRIVER WHO WINS 2 OUT OF THE 3 EVENTS IN 2012 WILL RECEIVE A $300 BONUS.
THE DRIVER WHO HAS ACCUMULATED THE MOST POINTS WILL RECEIVE $300 FOR THE THREE